- July 11, 12, & 13-Fifth Mid-East Festival.
- June 29-Fifth anniversary of groundbreaking. Celebration of the Divine Liturgy outside by the pond.
- July 10, 11, & 12-Sixth Mid-East Festival.
- November-Fifth Anniversary of the Dedication of Our Lady of Lebanon Church and Sharbel Center.
- June 7-First ever Blood Mobile at Our Lady of Lebanon.
- July 9, 10, & 11-Seventh Mid-East Festival.
- September 18-Gregory John Mansour, first parishioner from Our Lady of Lebanon to be ordained a Maronite priest at St. Michael Church in downtown Flint, by Bishop John Chedid.
- September 19-Father Gregory celebrates First Liturgy of Thanksgiving at Our Lady of Lebanon.
- October 30- Father Anthony Salim becomes our fourth pastor.
- October 31-Celebration of the Divine Liturgy for Father Dave as he leaves and Father Anthony as he arrives.
- June 24-Father Anthony Salim tenth anniversary of ordination as priest of the eparchy of St. Maron.
- July 13, 14, & 15-Ninth Mid-East Festival.
- September 23-30-Renew program starts. Renew is a parish program carefully designed to help people follow Christ more closely.
- 1984-Silver Massabki Medal awarded to Mr. Norman Abdella.
- January 27-February 3-2nd Semester of Renew.
- February-Silver Massabki Medal presented to Don Paliani.
- July 12, 13, & 14-Tenth Mid-East Festival.
- Summer 1985-Up-stairs classrooms and library added in memory of Gloria Mansour.
- September 21 & 22-3rd Semester of Renew.
- November 17-Beatification of Sister Rafka Al-Rayes by Pope John Paul II. Our liturgy on this day was for Blessed Rafka and all Christians in the Middle East.
- March 15-Fourth Semester of Renew.
- July 11, 12, & 13-Eleventh Mid-East Festival.
- September 20 & 21-Fifth Semester of Renew.
- October 16-House of Representatives Washington D.C.-Honorable Dale E. Kildee of Michigan pays tribute to Our Lady of Lebanon Maronite Catholic Church on the Tenth Anniversary of its consecration and dedication.
- November 7, 8, & 9-Tenth Anniversary of Dedication of Our Lady of Lebanon Church and Sharbel Center.
- 1986-Silver Massabki Medal awarded to Mrs. Shirley Gazell.
- July 10, 11, & 12-Twelfth Mid-East Festival.
- September 19-Papal Liturgy at Silverdome, Pontiac, Michigan by Pope John Paul II.
- 1987-Silver Massabki Medal awarded to Mrs. Sue Adado.
- July 8, 9, & 10-Thirteenth Mid-East Festival.
- November 3-Father Anthony Spinosa becomes the fifth pastor of our parish.
- April 14-Certificate of Appreciation issued by Clara Barton Terrace Convalescent Home to Our Lady of Lebanon for valuable contribution.
- April 14, 15, & 16-Regional NAM Convention held at Our Lady of Lebanon.
- July 14, 15, & 16-Fourteenth Mid-East Festival.
- 1989-Silver Massabki Medal awarded to Mrs. Mary Ann Sheehan.
- December 24-Dedication of Our Lady of Lebanon Shrine in the mediation garden.