- May 20 Archbishop Zayek celebrated First Communion with our children.
- July 13, 14, & 15-Fifteenth Mid-East Festival.
- August 26-First outdoor liturgy celebrated at our Shrine
- 1990-Groundbreaking ceremony for our new rectory.
- 1990-Hall improvements made.
- July-No festival due to Desert Shield and trouble in the Middle East.
- October-Parish Mission with Father David Prezweicki of Michigan.
- November-Operation Desert Storm Supplies collected and sent to soldiers in Saudia Arabia.
- 1991-Electronic Carillon Bells installed.
- July 10, 11, & 12-Sixteenth Mid-East Festival.
- October 11-Certificate of Recognition given to Our Lady of Lebanon for ten years of outstanding volunteer service to the North End Soup Kitchen.
- 1992-Franciscans of Mary Immaculate was given permission by Archbishop Zayedk to teach religious education at Our Lady of Lebanon.
- February 6-St. Maron Day. Opening of the 20th Anniversary Celebration of our parish.
- May-Eastern Catholic Church Youth Rally, Immaculate Conception in Hamtramack Michigan attended by MYO youth.
- July 9, 10, & 11-Seventeenth Mid-East Festival.
- August 11-15- World Youth Day in Denver. MYO youth attended with two adults.
- September 14-Exaltation of the Holy Cross—Blessing of the Icons of Archangel Michael and Gabriel.
- October 29, 30 & 31-NAM Regional Convention held at Our Lady of Lebanon.
- March 6-Middle East Memorial Service held at Our Lady of Lebanon and attended by Catholics, Jews, and Muslims. This was the first memorial service of this kind to be held in Flint.
- March 6-10-Father Bill Casey, C.P.M. (Fathers of Mercy) conducted the Parish Lenten Mission and Retreat.
- Spring-Eastern Catholic Church Youth Rally, Sacred Heart Church in Livonia Michigan attended by our MYO youth.
- June 23-Eparchy of Our Lady of Lebanon of Los Angles established with the enthronement of Bishop John Chedid. Our parish now belongs to this Eparchy which extends from California eastward to Ohio/Pennsylvania state lines.
- July 8, 9, & 10-Eighteenth Mid-East Festival.
- November-New sign installed at the roadside.
- January-Replaced heating and cooling system in church and office area.
- February-Father Anthony Spinosa named head of the Office for Ecumenical and Inter-Faith Affairs for the Eparchy of Our Lady of Lebanon of Los Angeles.
- February 12-Martin John Rachid ordained Sub deacon by Chor Bishop Robert Shaheen at 10 a.m. Liturgy. Reception followed.
- March 19-26-Maronite vocation Awareness Week. A Vocation Cross available for families on a weekly basis to pray for vocations to the priesthood and religious life.
- May-Father Gregory Mansour named Chancellor of the Eparchy of Our Lady of Lebanon of Los Angeles.
- May 14-Bishop John Chedid visited our parish for First Communion, May Crowning and Mother’s Day.
- Spring-Eastern Catholic Church Youth Rally, St. Basil, Sterling Heights Michigan, attended by MYO youth.
- July 28, 29, & 30-Nineteenth Mid-East Festival.
- Autumn-Bishop John Chedid consecrates the new tabernacle and altar for the Blessed Sacrament.
- January 21-Father Gregory John Mansour ordained ChorBishop by His Excellency John Chedid at the Cathedral of Our Lady of Lebanon of Los Angeles.
- January-Improvements made to parish center kitchen.
- February 18-Right to Life Celebration at 10 a.m. Liturgy. The Honorable Dale Kildee, U.S. Congressman addressed parishioners.
- May-First group of young men invested as Knight of the Altar: Jonathon Hearsch, Tony Massad, Joseph Moghaizel, Bret Marshall, Ronny Solomon and John Solomon.
- Spring-Eastern Catholic Church Youth Rally, St. Sharbel in Warren Michigan. Attended by MYO youth.
- July-Premiere Issue of “MARONITE TODAY” a newsletter for the Eparchy of Our Lady of Lebanon of Los Angeles.
- July 3-Gold Massabki Medal awarded to Mary Ann Sheehan at the NAM convention in Rhode Island. Given by the National Apostolate of Maronites for her work with the National Maronite Youth workshop. Gold Massabki Medals are presented only to one person in each Eparchy each year for his/her service to that Maronite Eparchy.
- July 12, 13, & 14-Twentieth Mid-East Festival.
- Fall-Subdeacon Marty Rachid accepted by Bishop Chedid to begin studies for Permanent Deaconate.
- Fall-Father Anthony Spinosa to head efforts of the Eparchy in preparation for the Celebration of the Third Millennium. He will serve as liaison for the Eparchy with the National Conference of Catholic Bishops. He will seek ways to inform and assist pastors in the local and Eparchial preparations for this celebration.
- July 11, 12, &13- Twenty-First Mid-East Festival.
- Summer-Replacement of the west parking lot and floors in the kitchen and hall.
- February 7-Kick-off Celebration of our 25th jubilee on St. Maron Day. Bishop Nicholas Samra of Detroit and Bishop Carl Mengling of the Diocese of Lansing attended the festivities. MYO first silent auction.
- May 9-MYO hosted the Eastern Catholic Churches Youth Day at Our Lady of Lebanon.
- August 17-Arrival of Father Bartholomew Leon, O.S.B., assigned as assistant priest in our parish and to work in Maronite Missions in our Eparchy.
- September-Parish music books revised and updated by Father Bartholomew and Dee Gardner for liturgical use in our parish.
- November 13, 14, & 15-25th Jubilee Celebration and the NAM Regional Convention.
- August-Sub deacon Martin Rachid became a Permanent Deacon.